Only 26% of the Microsoft official price, this is why you should buy Windows 11 license from APSGO

a man using a Windows 11 laptop


I was recently looking for a Windows 11 license for my new computer, and after comparing different options, I finally chose APSGO.

Before I came to APSGO, I've visited Microsoft Store, where I found the price of Windows 11 Home is $139 , and $199.99 for Windows 11 Pro. 

To be honest, they are too expensive to me.

price of Windows 11 Home in Microsoft Store

price of Windows 11 Pro in Microsoft Store

As a comparison, the price of Windows 11 Home in APSGO is only 
$37.7(discounted), and the one of Windows 11 Pro is only $52.9(dicounted). 

Microsoft Store and APSGO, which one would you choose if you were me?

price of Windows 11 Home in APSGO
Windows 11 Home

price of Windows 11 Pro in APSGO
Windows 11 Pro


So, naturally, here are the reasons why I chose APSGO:

  • Affordable price: APSGO offers Windows 11 licenses at only 26% of the Microsoft official price, which is very affordable.
  • Safe and reliable: APSGO is a reputable company that provides safe and reliable licenses.
  • Genuine license: All Windows 11 licenses from APSGO are genuine and authorized, so you can use them with confidence.
  • Quick and convenient: After purchasing, I received the license key immediately, and the whole process was very convenient.

I had a great experience purchasing a Windows 11 license from APSGO, and I highly recommend it to everyone who needs to buy a Windows 11 license!


Here are some reviews from other real users about Windows 11 in APSGO:

  • "Finally using the genuine system, the experience here is good, the price is reasonable, and it is easy to activate."

  • "Easy installation, stable operation, and thoughtful service. My new computer has been fully utilized."

  • "The price of this software is really much cheaper than the official channel! Especially suitable! I need to spend over 800 yuan to upgrade my laptop from the home version to the professional version, which is too cumbersome. I didn't even know to buy here before, it's really cheap."

If you are looking for an affordable, safe and reliable way to buy a Windows 11 license, then APSGO is definitely your best choice!

Visit the APSGO website now to purchase your Windows 11 license!

Windows 11 discount link: Windows 11 Home/Professional operating system 

You can also use the following links to view more discounted software:

Please note: This offer is only available for a limited time, so please purchase as soon as possible!

Comments